Monday 14 January 2013

Tuesday weigh-in #1

Hello!


In December, the diet seemed to disappear. Too many things were coming up to worry about counting calories, although I did kind of watch what I was eating. Kind of.

Anyway, I've been continuing to work hard at the gym (with only having 1 & bit weeks off over Christmas) and watch what I eat where I can but have been putting off weighing myself.

The last time I weighed myself was just before Christmas so I was a little worried to get on the scales.

This morning I knew I had to. If I didn't, how would I be able to measure my progress, especially with a wedding coming up!

So... the verdict?



**DRUM ROLL**

I've lost 3lbs since weighing myself before Christmas, which is pretty impressive considering I have eaten things I wouldn't usually eat.

I'm now 10st 8lbs and counting down. Ideally I'd like to be 9st 6lbs but now that I'm getting back into weight training, I'll just have to see!

I hope you have all been successful with your 2013 changes so far? x

No comments:

Post a Comment