Monday 17 June 2013

Skinny snack #2 Cottage cheese... gone wrong!

Hello!
 
 
 
I'm trying to eat more protein so looked up 'healthy protein snacks' on Pinterest, just to get some ideas. One of the ideas was cottage cheese! I love cottage cheese so figured on my way to work, I'd pick up a tub to keep in the fridge at work. Sorted.
 
I stupidly decided to be a little adventurous and try the cottage cheese with pineapple. I'm not sure why I do this to myself... I always try these health foods and am usually disappointed because they taste horrible.
 
This was one of them. I'm not going to lie, haha. I usually love cottage cheese but with pineapple, it was just horrible. So I tried to cover up the taste with some toasted pumpkin seeds... Oh dear god, that made it worse.
 
Some times you just can't make things tasty...!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment